calvary portfolio

This folder is for general discussion of debt collection issues. As with all postings in this forum, appropriate language and courtesy are to be used or the postings will be struck.
Guest-1645

calvary portfolio

Post by Guest-1645 »

Back in 2001 we lost our house to foreclosure, we had a 2nd mortage on it and were payong that right up to the sale. I never heard from the 2nd loan company after that. I know the house sold for more then we owed, we assumed that both loans were repayed. 2 or 3 years later I started getting harrassing calls at work from Calvary Portfolio stating I owe THEM the amount of the 2nd loan, They called me every day telling me they were going to sue, foreclose(on a house I didn't own) tell my boss etc. until I told them our calls are recorded at work. I told them send me proof that I owe this bill, they sent me a bill for the amount nothing else. Now this year I pull my credit report and find they are listed on there 3 times! And they pull my credit report almost every month! What can I do about them? We are trying to buy a house again and they are going to cause a problem. :?

Return to “General Discussion”